Date & Personnel Involved:
1—Dissatisfied2—Somewhat Dissatisfied3—Satisfied4—Somewhat Satisfied5—Very Satisfied
2. How satisfied were you with the timeliness of the responding units?
3. How satisfied were you with the courteousness and professionalism of the responding personnel?
4. How satisfied were you with the technical competence of the responding personnel?
5. How satisfied were you with the appearance of our personnel?
6. How would you rate your overall satisfaction with our services?
**If you would like to speak with someone regarding the service you received,please call 301-600-1479.**
If you have questions regarding smoke alarms, you may contact us at 301-600-7275, or email us at SmokeAlarm@FrederickCountyMD.gov and leave your name, address, and phone number, so that we may address your concerns, or schedule a time to install or inspect your smoke alarm.