Click to Home

Go To Search
FacebookTwitterFind & Follow
Useful Links
Annotated Code of Maryland - Article 2B - Alcoholic Beverages

Sales and use Tax License
 (MD Comptroller's Office)

SDAT to register business and establish Legal entity 
(MD Department of Assessments and Taxation - Phone 410 767-1340)

Frederick County Fire Marshal

Frederick County Health Department

Frederick County Zoning

Frederick City Permits

Frederick County Zoning

Frederick County Permits

Maryland General Assembly

Trader’s License:  You must get a business license (Trader’s License)  from the Clerk of the Circuit Court.  If you are considering opening a business in Frederick County, please contact the Circuit Court Clerk's Office at (301) 600-1962.