Alcohol Awareness Training
To view all available classes, scroll to the bottom of the form to the drop-down class selection menu.
OCTOBER DATES for Alcohol Awareness classes offered OFF SITE.
- FREDERICK MOOSE LODGE- SATURDAY OCTOBER 14TH at 9am- 828 E. Patrick St, Frederick, MD 21701
NOVEMBER DATES for Alcohol Awareness classes offered OFF SITE.
- WALKERSVILLE FIRE HALL- SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18TH at 9am- 79 W. Frederick St, Walkersville, MD 21793.
If you wish to register for one of the above classes EMAIL or CALL THE OFFICE AT 301-600-2984. THERE IS NO ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THESE CLASSES.
VIRTUAL ALCOHOL AWARENESS CLASS AVAILABLE
- Tuesday, October 24th, at 8:30am VIRTUAL.
- There are strict guidelines for virtual classes.
- You must sign on 15 minutes early to ensure there are no technical difficulties.
- You MUST always be seen on the screen; THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
- you MUST use a computer to sign in so that the screen stays open during testing.
- If you must use a cell phone and are in a group setting, if the proctor can see the students on the one screen main screen, then you can use the cell phone. (Example a person sets up one laptop that views the room of participants to take the class, but the test is taken on each person’s cell phone)
- Cell phones typically cut off the screen during testing. THIS CANNOT OCCUR – IF SO, THE TEST IS DISQUALIFIED.
- Each participant must have their own valid email address to join this class.
- Each person will receive an email invitation to attend the class ONCE THE CLASS FEE IS PAID. ($40.00 PER PARTICPANT)
- You must complete the form with a valid mailing address as this is the way you will receive your certificate. We will send an electronic copy within 24 hours of taking the class, but the actual hard copy will be mailed.