Retiree Health Benefits 2024
2024 Benefit Highlights
As of January 1, 2024, expect a few improvements and changes to your benefits:
- The Medical plan premiums will not have an increase for 2024. The Dental plan premiums will only have a slight increase for 2024. Rate Sheets are provided under the Enrollment Form and Rate Sheets tab below.
- The Cigna High Deductible Plan with HSA is now available to non-Medicare retirees and dependents. Details are provided under the Medical Plan Information tab below.
- The Cigna True Choice Medicare (PPO) plan will continue to be available to Medicare eligible retiree plan participants at a significantly lower premium than the Cigna OAP Plan. Details are provided under the Medical Plan Information tab below.
If you are unsure about which health and/or dental plan you are enrolled in currently, log into www.mycigna.com or download the myCigna app on your mobile device. If you have never used this website before, you will need to register first. Alternatively, you may call Cigna Customer Service at 1-800-244-6224.
If you have the County subsidized Medicare Supplement plans, AARP/United Healthcare will communicate any coverage updates and rates directly to you.
2024 Benefits Open Enrollment is now closed.
Changes January 1, 2024.
Any changes in cost for coverage will be reflected in your February 1, 2024, County or State pension benefit payment or invoiced to you for January 1, 2024.
- ENROLLMENT Form and rate sheets
- MEDICAL PLAN INFORMATION
- VISION PLAN INFORMATION
- DENTAL PLAN INFORMATION
- CONTACT US
Enrollment Form and Rate Sheet
*Do not complete this form in the browser window. The browser will not allow you to complete all required fields.
Please download and save the form to your computer.
Return completed form to Retirement@FrederickCountyMD.gov.
Cigna OAP In-Network Plan
Cigna True Choice Medicare (PPO)
- Benefit Summary
- Presentation (PDF)
- Evidence of Coverage
- Prescription Formulary
- In-Network vs Out-of-Network
- Find a Medicare Provider
- Combined Document (includes all documents above)
- Informational Flyers:
Cigna Open Access Plus Health Plan (Enrollment Closed)
Cigna High Deductable Plan (HDP) with Health Savings Account (HSA)
Use the below information to contact your Frederick County Government Benefit Team and to submit your enrollment forms.
Department of Human Resources · 12 East Church Street · Frederick, MD 21701
Phone: 301-600-1070 · Fax: 301-600-2314
*APPOINTMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED. We welcome you to email, fax, or mail your forms to us.
Cigna Medicare Advantage Plan Pre-Enrollment Phone Line: 1-888-281-7867