What documents do I need when I start at Family Partnership?

If you are bringing a child under the age of 4 then you will need to bring a copy of immunization records. If you are interested in the GED services then you will need to bring your official withdrawal form from your last high school. If you are between the ages of 16-24, there may be additional documents that we will need to collect from you, such as birth certificate and social security card, and other items.

Show All Answers

1. Who can participate in Family Partnership?
2. When is the next orientation?
3. What is Virtual School (formerly known as FLEX)
4. Can anyone participate in Virtual School at Family Partnership?
5. Are exceptions ever made regarding the age when a student is eligible for Virtual School?
6. What is GED?
7. What are GED classes?
8. Can I work on my GED if I am under 18?
9. If I am older than 18 and want to study for the GED exam, how do I proceed?
10. What is CASAS?
11. How long does it take to get my GED at Family Partnership?
12. Who can receive employment services and what are they?
13. Does Family Partnership offer childcare?
14. What if I need transportation?
15. Are translation and/or interpretation services available?
16. Is there a waitlist for services?
17. What documents do I need when I start at Family Partnership?