Roadway Markings: When does the County repaint the lines on the road?
Every year, the Office of Highway Operations repaints a portion of the roadway markings, which includes center lines, edge lines, stop bars and road legends. Our high traffic volume roads are done on an annual basis. The rest of the markings are completed by maintenance district. For more information, please call 301-600-1564.

Show All Answers

1. Bulk Trash: Who do I need to contact for bulk trash pickup?
2. County Right-of-Way: What is the County's policy for objects in the County right-of-way?
3. Dead Animals: I have a dead animal in front of my house, who will remove it?
4. Gravel Road: How do I get the gravel road I live on paved?
5. Guard Rail Damage: Who do I contact to report damaged guardrail?
6. Guard Rails - Mowing: Does the County mow around guard rails?
7. Leaf Collection: Does Frederick County have a leaf collection program?
8. Mud on Road: Who do I call when there is mud on roadway causing hazardous conditions?
9. New Signs: Who do I contact to request an All Way Stop sign?
10. Potholes: Who do I contact to report a pothole?
11. Roadway Markings: When does the County repaint the lines on the road?
12. Sight Distance: Does Highway Operations clear sight distance from my driveway?
13. Signals: What if I need to report a malfunctioning signal after normal business hours?
14. Sidewalks: Does Frederick County handle sidewalk maintenance?
15. Snow- Mailbox: When should I shovel around my mailbox?
16. Snow Plows: How do I keep the snow plows from pushing snow back into my driveway?
17. State Roads: How do I contact the State Highway Administration?
18. Speed Limits: What agency is responsible for posting speed limits?
19. Stop Sign: Who do I call to report a down or missing stop sign after hours?
20. Tree Blocking Road: Who do I call to report a down tree that is blocking the roadway?
21. Tree on Wires: Does Frederick County remove trees that are down on or tangled in wires?