My water tastes/smells. Who can I contact?

Contact the Division of Water and Sewer Utilities’ Department of Water Purification and Distribution at 301-600-2945.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have a water or sewer emergency?
2. I have a question about my water and/or sewer bill.
3. I have a leak and need my water shut off to make a repair.
4. Who do I contact to have utility lines located?
5. I have blue and/or green paint on my lawn. What is going on in my yard?
6. I am a County water customer and my water pressure is low. Who do I call?
7. The stormwater ditch in front of my house is flooding because the culvert pipe under the driveway is clogged. What should I do?
8. My 6" sewer cleanout cap is broken or missing. How do I get it fixed?
9. My water tastes/smells. Who can I contact?
10. Who do I contact regarding installation of residential or commercial water meters?