Citizen Request for Service - Water & Sewer Issues

Leave This Blank:

Frederick County Government wants to be responsive to your needs. If you are a County water or sewer customer and have a non-emergency request, use this form to report it and staff will look into the matter as quickly as possible.

Private well and septic issues need to be directed to the Health Department. Municipal water and sewer infrastructure, such as, the City of Frederick, Town of Walkersville, Thurmont, Emmitsburg, Middletown, Myersville, Woodsboro, City of Brunswick and Mt. Airy are not affiliated with the Division of Utilities and Solid Waste Management (DUSWM), and own and operate their own respective water and sewer systems.

If this is a water or sewer emergency, please call 301-600-2194.

Your name, telephone number, and e-mail address are not required,
but are helpful should questions arise.

* indicates required fields.