Citizen Request for Service - Housing & Family Service Issues

Leave This Blank:

Frederick County Government wants to be responsive to your needs. Should you have a non-emergency request related to housing or family services, use this form to report it and staff will look into the matter as quickly as possible. If this is an emergency, dial 911.

Your name, telephone number, and e-mail address are not required,
but are helpful should questions arise.

* indicates required fields.