The Local Care Team (LCT) is a subcommittee of the Frederick County Local Management Board. Its purpose is to ensure that children and their families receive the necessary supports and resources to live in the community successfully.
The LCT is a roundtable discussion for parents and service providers to seek assistance with problem solving for the individual child and family needs and systemic needs. Through discussion, the LCT provides recommendations of potential resources to meet the expressed needs of the child and parents from a cultural and whole person approach. The LCT meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of every month and on the 4th Monday of every month on a case-by-case basis.
For further information please contact the LCT Coordinator at 301.600.1077 or email
Local Care Team Partners
- Department of Juvenile Services
- Developmental Disabilities Administration
- Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Frederick County Department of Social Services
- Frederick County Health Department
- Frederick County Local Management Board
- Frederick County Mental Health Association
- Frederick County Office for Children & Families
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Maryland Coalition of Families
- Potomac Community Services (formerly Potomac Case Management)
- Sheppard Pratt (formerly Way Station, Inc.)
We are here to help!
Our goal is to make getting connected as smooth and seamless as possible.
- Our 30-minute meetings are held virtually for parent convenience.
- Parents receive the written recommendations of services with 24 hours after the meeting.
- Each parent is assigned a lead agency worker that will help connect them to the recommended services.
For further information please contact the LCT Coordinator at 301.600.1077 or email to begin a self-referral.
Referrals to the LCT can be made by a service provider (a school counselor, therapist, etc.).
To begin the process of connecting with the LCT, please:
Please click the link for associated document: (English Versions)
- Local Care Team Referral Form
- Local Care Team - Release of Information Form
- Family Resource Guide
- Voluntary Placement Agreement Form
- LCT FAQ
Haga clic en el enlace para el documento asociado: (versiones en Español)
- Formulario de Referido del Equipo de Atención Local
- Equipo de Atención Local: Formulario de Divulgación de Información
- Guía de Recursos Familiars
- Formulario de Acuerdo de Colocación Voluntaria
- LCT FAQ